Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thought of Kids -_-

So much has happened over the past two days that i havn't blogged. Yes, there is so much i could talk and write about. But after watching 'The Back Up Plan' starring Jennifer Lopez and Alex O'Loughlin,I've become somewhat more content with my decision not to have kids/children. Mind you they can be the greatest wonders in this world...But they can also be awful little critters. Some have the analogy that a family isn't a 'family' without children...Can't a Man & Woman be a family?(I think so)
I've grappled with a numerous amount of family members and friends telling me that I'm going to end up having kids. I'm not totally in disagreement with them,however...children are seemingly like a whole other world of responsibilities as well as potential heartache. Years to come,hopefully after my 30 or 35 years of living,I would be willing to bless a potential husband with a children--or dreadingly children.
I don't want readers to get the impression that I'm the worst person alive seeing as i don't want children really. But I'm certain that others out there in this Large yet small world, do have similar views. So judge me NOT my readers.
So til next time-Happy Reading.
xoxoxo
Meshish

No comments:

Post a Comment